Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Mothers day was yesterday and what a nice day we had!  I have been busy with work and then spent the last half of the week baking for a teacher luncheon at Mikay's school.  Teacher appreciation is really important.  Just remember that they are working hard trying to teach your child with lots of other kids in the mix!
So... here's the first cake I made (keep in mind, I've not had any training, I just do what I like)

Then I had LOTs of cupcakes leftover, so I decorated them quickly for a pic for Mothers Day. 

Who doesn't love a toothy grin?!!!?  To all you moms out there, hope you had a great Mother's day!

Renee

2 comments:

heathmamagam said...

cake looks just like it came from the bakery...great job, Renee! You could put up more of your decorating pics, too! and i know the teachers will appreciate it alot. A++++

DA&B said...

the cake looked great and the cupcakes look so cute too! Hope you had a great day! Love you!